Erie County Conservation League
Location: 815 Mason Road, Milan OH, east of Rt. 250
Mailing: PO Box 476, Sandusky OH 44871-0476
Clubhouse Phone: 419-499-2400
Our facilities include trap and skeet ranges; archery range; and 25, 50, 100, 200, and 300 yard rifle ranges.
All ranges are for members only unless program is listed “open to the public“.
All shooting must stop before sunset. No shots to be fired after sunset. (Check sunset times here.)
Activities Open to Public include: High Power Rifle, Trap & Skeet, Action Shoot, 22LR Bench Rest, Bulls-eye, and Women Action Shoot.
What’s happening. .
- November 10 – Wounded Warrior Project
- 2018 Membership renewal notices will be mailed November 6th.
- Renewals are due by December 31, 2017.
- Please watch for renewal information in your mail.
- Lost and Found: Items found on club property may be turned in at the clubhouse during trap and skeet or to any club officer. To inquire about your lost item, send an email to: ECCLclubhouse@gmail.com and give a description of the item you lost.
Phone: (419) 499-2400