Erie County Conservation League
Location: 815 Mason Road, Milan OH, east of Rt. 250
Mailing: PO Box 476, Sandusky OH 44871-0476
Clubhouse Phone: 419-499-3200
Our facilities include trap and skeet ranges; archery range; and 25, 50, 100, 200, and 300 yard rifle ranges.
All ranges are for members only unless program is listed “open to the public“.
All shooting must stop before sunset. No shots to be fired after sunset. (Check sunset times here.)
Activities Open to Public include: High Power Rifle, Trap & Skeet, Action Shoot, 22LR Bench Rest, Bulls-eye, and Women Action Shoot.
What’s happening. . .
- August 18 – ALL ranges close at 5pm for set-up for Law Enforcement Challenge
- August 19 – ALL ranges closed all day – Law Enforcement Challenge
- August 26 – Clubhouse closed 8am-6pm; 25 yard range closed 12noon – 1pm
- October 13 – ALL ranges close at 5pm for set-up for Women’s Day at the Range
- October 14 – ALL ranges closed all day – Women’s Day at the Range
Lost and Found:
Any items found on club property may be turned in at the clubhouse during trap and skeet or to any club officer.
Phone: (419) 499-2400