Erie County Conservation League
Location: 815 Mason Road, Milan OH, east of Rt. 250
Mailing: PO Box 476, Sandusky OH 44871-0476
Clubhouse Phone: 419-499-2400
Our facilities include: trap & skeet ranges, archery range, 25, 50,100, 200 & 300 yard rifle ranges
All ranges are for members only unless program is listed “open to the public“. Open to the public include: High-Power Rifle, Trap & Skeet, Action Shoot, 22LR Bench Rest, Bulls-eye & Women’s Action Shoot.
All shooting must stop before sunset. No shots fired after sunset. (Check sunset times here.)
What’s happening. . .
ECCL accepts 15 new senior members each month. Applications must be postmarked by the 20th of the month.
- May 19 – Range work day – 25 yd. range closed for repairs 8am- 1am and 50 yd. range closed 8am-3pm
- June 4 – OTOA Seminar 6pm members and one guest in the clubhouse
- June 5 – OTOA invitation to members and one guest to attend Vendor’s Row at Kalahari
- June 5 – 8 All ranges will be closed all day.
- June 18 – Deadline for Youth Field Day Registration
- June 22 – Ranges closed at 5 pm for set-up for Youth Field Day
- June 23 – Youth Field Day – All ranges will be closed all day.
- Sunday range gate opens at 9:45 am and closed at 8 pm. (Late opening as a courtesy to our neighbors.)
- Monday thru Saturday – range gate opens at 7:30 am and closed at 8 pm.
Lost and found items on club property may be turned in at the clubhouse during trap and skeet hours or to any club officer. Inquiries: send email to: ECCLclubhouse@gmail.com and give a description of the lost item.
Phone: (419) 499-2400